Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Mosquitoes

Room. Digital image. Colourful+room. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 Jan. 2016
Lying in my room doing my homework, my Aunt is sitting next to me, and I get up to do something else getting quite bored. I walk back in I notice heaps of mosquitoes on my walls and flying around but they didn’t bother me, so I thought. Currently they weren’t even making that annoying buzz, sound they usually do and I didn’t have any bites on me.
I walked out of my room to take a little break from all the homework I went out and came back in I just went to get a drink. My room had completely changed my table, my chair,  my homework were all put away and books on the shelf and so, I was really confused and baffled.
So I asked “ hey … um  why did you move all of my stuff around” Knowing that she couldn’t have done it but I asked anyway.
She responded saying,“ what are you talking about everything is exactly where it was.”
So I didn’t bother her any more if she was convinced that everything was where it was. I wasn’t to annoying by it really. A few weeks went on and nothing happened, but a while later the mosquitoes returned, and my room didn’t just change it looked outrageous: each wall a different colour and new ridiculous looking furniture but no one would notice. I was getting frustrated why couldn’t anyone see was I going crazy?
Not knowing what to do I moved everything back where it was but there was no use in doing that the mosquitoes would move everything wherever they wanted.  I started getting tired from moving all my stuff around and I decided I should stop really caring.
So I just stopped asking and when I stopped asking the mosquitoes stopped and my room remained ordinary for as long I can recollect.







No comments:

Post a Comment